Monday, May 12

woke up and was on time for 1st day of reporting.
all thanks to my dear boy.
=)
though the reason is kinda off

met a couple of friends there.
they are nice.
at least for that few hours we spent together.
exchanged a number of numbers ..
thinking whether will we even contact again anot.
hah!

managed to locate workplace myself.
yeay.. justine has gotten smarter! =)
colleagues are so nice.. i must say!
at least they are all aunties.
saying no backstabbing/gossiping/betraying/jealousing will occur to me no more.
glad!

but..
working schedule is kinda packk!
though 5days work but the timing is so saddening.
i need my precious time to meet dear boy and friends. argh!
though with lesser friends to catch up now..
i still tink 24hrs a day is barely enough for me. dang.

being emo here a while.
i felt the distance i have with my class.
eversince i had problems with darling and bud..
our relationship is never the same agn.
i dare to voice.. cos i learn to let go.
i had never been with really good relationship with the class..
guess i wasnt well like.
and with my relationship with darling and bud currently..
its officialy declared me drifting away from my class.
discussion of class gathering will never include me anymore.
yes i know. im informed. =)
no worys. im not being unreasonable here. hah.
di had spent adequate amount of effort to keep orgainising evens to strength class bondings.
but.. decided time and date NEVER will suits me.
merely cos i was not involve in any discussuion.

well..
the purpose of above para is to tear my mask down and make things clear.
cos im tired of hiding anymore.
darling and bud..
you guys know pretty well that we are never like before anymore.
and i don tink we will ever walk back to the past anymore.
be it its me or you guys..
finding out whos right and wrong will never work anything outs anyway.
wads i felt was coldness and rejection from you guys.
guess im not hardcored enough to fight till the end! hahahaha.
anyway..
sincerely i wished you 2 best outta everything you guys are doing. =)
class gatherings i will try to turn up..
its a CLASS thing anyway. =)

laopo..
our distance is getting further n further away le.
i know you are not in the best mood to meet..
and in short term..
we will never get to meet each other.
and i understand. i really do.
but i thank you for each and every warmth sms you are willing to send me..
asking abt my whereabouts and current life.
you just dono how much they meant to me.

sometimes..
its the small little things that count.


dang.
i hate being emo!


给你的话:
很谢谢你每次有事没事会说出那些逗我的话。
虽然听起来 好像是你在泡妹妹的招数 。。F6!
但 它却能换我一笑。。
更重要的是 他能让我确定我在你心里的地位。。
确定你对我的爱。=)
现在我开工了 见面的时间明显的减少了
但我知道这不会阻碍我们爱情的发展
对吧?
虽然是这样 我还是想跟你说

就好跟我收敛点!听到没!

No comments: