Wednesday, May 14

today is my off day.

yep.
i worked one day and im off the next day~ hah.
but i wanted off on thursday more lar!! CRY!!

spent my off day typically justine's way.
skipped swimming cos it had been so long since i slacked infront of the laptop and computer.
and i also wanna spend those hours chatting with mommy.
love pouring matters to her.
俗语说得好, 血浓于水。
thanks for helping me to make things clear and of cos..
guiding me through my life, MOMMY!
i love you. =)
though u wont be able to read this.




out of coincidence..
i came across this perfect song for my perfect love.
tung, this song is for specially for you.
understand the meaning? need me to explain? =X


我知道现在的你有很事要烦恼。。
心情一定很差。
再加上长期看不到你可爱的女友我,
你应该快要崩溃了。
所以 你要坚持 要坚强哦!
凡是要记得 我一直都会在~

虽然我身边的男生不是你 但我还是在默默的支持者你的.
真的啦!
不要在电脑前骂我啦!
希望我们离见面的时间会慢慢拉进,
虽然不知那会是几时啦!大哭

死鬼~ 要好好照顾自己哦!
不是照顾身边的妹妹啊!!
不然 我跟你没完没了。 哈哈哈哈。。

1020, 0827。 =)

No comments: