Sunday, March 9

its the most looking forward day of the week.
yes.
its sunday, where im suppose to have my family day.
but it turned out to ADD ON the one of the days that im so bloody hurt.

its the West Coast GRC FAMILY Day..
and they have planned to go to the Zoo today!
not wanting to miss any outings with my family..
especialy to such a enjoyable place..
i blood-ly cancelled my working schedule..
blood-ly found a replacement to help me so that i can go with them..
blood-ly announced to the WHOLE family that I AM going with them..
and whats i got back in return?

me freaking bloodly

ALONE in this

house on this

SUNDAY!

i swear.
nothing is going smooth recently in my live.
when my friendshipS broke down and tore away..
i turned to my family 100%-ly!!
and what now??

WHY cant just any human being in this world appreciate whatever effort i have put in?
i DO NOT owe u people anything!!
and so why AM i getting all these shits back?!
darn!

now that i have no friendship and no kinship.
i will need relationship!

thats it!!

No comments: