Monday, February 11

HAPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
*its better late den never~*


this year new is much more better than i expected. =)


[Chu Xi]
tonned at ailing's place and gamble my 'countdown' off.
decided to 守岁 as its always a trend.
KO-ed around 7am in d morning ..
hoping to look good and fresh on 大年初一!


[Day 1]
dressed with the new apparels from head to toe,
everyone filled with the best mood and 出发了~
as usual,
my family has the 习惯 in visiting the 女方's side on 初一 ..
and finaly head down to both my grandma and god-grandma hse.
not forgetting to mention,
初一 is the day for RICHEST income~! heh heh. =X
and of cos.. what i looked forward most..
the chance to gather with my love ones.




unexpectedly,
i headed up to laopo's hse before catching my laogong's movie.
and TA DA~



quoted from eugene .. the tourist attraction. =)





huby movie was great. =)


[Day 2]
visit to daddy's friends hse.
its great to be lyk daddy.
staying contact with his seconday school frends until now.
i also wanna stay in contact with my clique till forever.
cans? =)



cj7 is not as good as expected.
disappointed.
*but of cos, own preference. =)*



[Day 3]
went sentosa with family. =)
totally enjoyed my day.
looking at beautiful flowers brighten up my day.
though i hate squeezing in the crowd!







[Day 4]
went to aunty hse for lunch,
and of cos her 拿手好菜 which no one can miss. heh.
den headed down to kent's house.
im seriously in love with the house designs..
especially his mini home theatre.
i wanna haf tt in my future home too. =(
den went to sweetheart's house to gamble..
as they stay REALY close.
hor bud? *winks*

--------------------------------------------
as i visit house to house,
i came to realise ..
every house is fixed with a PLASMA tv.
im seriously, EVERY HOUSE I WENT HAS IT!!
it is a trend?
or isit jus tt my family's problem??
DOTZ!
---------------------------------------------




dear fairy god-mother,
thank you for the 巧合 chance.
=)
such a gentleman he is.


No comments: