Friday, January 4

TRUST is the most important factor between two or more parties.
do you understand that how much i need you to haf trust in me?
friends do come and go.
BUT, some will leave nothing after their departure.
they do not matter as much as you.
when i say "forever" to you, it weighs much more to my "forever" to my boyfriend.
remember,
my boyfrend will never stand at the same rank/position as you!
therefore, keep your emo-ness away~
new friends do enter, but the old ones are always the sweetest and most important.
you hear me? =)



eternity are for friends.
MY friends. =)
[ darling.laopo.PL.sweetheart.baobei.jasmine.LW.honey][bud.spen.jeff.egghead.keith.hanxiang.benxiong.WSL.demin ]


i understand that relationship do develop after sometime.. *hor regular? =X*
thats why i will voice it outs to you.
its not that i cant accept it or trying to tease you guys.
hope that you guys realy understand,
i aint such petty!
it doesnt matter which rank we stand,
the thing that matter is that .. we are TOGETHER!
alright? =)

it hurts when my friends are down.
BUT my frend, whenever you are down ..
please dial my HP number or msn me.
cos you know, i will be there for you no matter what happen.
i allow you to cry on me,
or even take me as ur punching bag.
but i DO NOT allow you to keep ur "down" in urself!
you hear me??
treat me as ur frend, take me as your listening ear. =)



姐妹肩膀更温暖 =)





deleted all the pics in my HP!
a new start in the new year.





if you are reading this,
can i ask?
will you accept such a me?
such a me that puts friendship over you?
such a me that have tons of friends all around Singapore?
such a me that can pang seh you for any of my friends stated above?
such a me that yearns for freedom with my friends?
does such a me deserve your love?
will you love such a me with 101% of ur heart?
or do you prefer to be my friend and walk eternity with such a me?

No comments: