Wednesday, January 2

at times..
i do not really know how to make decision.
but i chosed to believe that ..
after i have chosen this particular road..
i will defeat all obstacles, and continue walking on that road. =)


hard to believe,
but i do haf moments when i feel lonely and alone.
and all i can do is to laugh over the times..
sit at one corner and hope someone can brighten my day up.


worked my ass off for IMM cartel for this year's countdown.
no regrets.. totaly. =)


conuted down with my two irreplaceable frends i made in cartel.
they are fun, real and most importantly, willing to trust and treasure me.
these 2 are realy different from the rest i had.
their straight forward totally knocks me outta my lala land,
and smack me hard awake.. dragging me back to reality.
dou being the oldest among them,
im the one they are looking after at the end of the day. =X



Lee Wei and Jasmine,
谢谢你们~
真的!
我爱死你们了~
我要这样一直在咖啡店聊天到天亮,一直到老!好吗?=)








oh! LW brought 2 sparkles ..
intending to light them up with me at the strike of 12am,
welcoming 2008's arrival.
but she told me that, these sparkles are from last year de chirstmas!!
i mean .. it had been more than a year!
are you sure it still can light dem and sparks beautifully?

without bothering wads i said,
LW lighted the 1st sparkle at 12am sharp ..
and ..
TA-DA~!




BUT!!
LW's sparkles was not able to light up =(
we tried a million and zillion times..
it just failed.
den she added on .. "这代表我这一年会有多 suay".
she scarifice her happiness for me. =(

she insisted in giving it to me as she still has another one.
before my sparkles ends and her knowing her sparkles cant spark,
she still refuses to hold mine. =(

lee wei,
我说过了~
你把幸福给了我,
我就会和你分享这幸福。
你不要担心~ =)
我怎会舍得你不幸福呢?
你有我的吻就代表你会多幸福了!! 哈哈哈~



here,
i will would to thank ALL that had walked through 2007 with me.
thanks for all the tolerating and effort spent on me.
i still hope that we will walk on together with many years. =)






justine wishes you a HAPY 2008!









败给你 爱上你 看不见你会生病
原来我也有 害怕你 突然不见的危机

No comments: