Tuesday, December 11

my laopo is so cutes.

(part 1)

ME: EH! its so cool! laopo you see!!

*looking at her own laptop cos previously i ask her to look at my DP*

ME: eh! here lar! *pointing to my laptop*
LAOPO: oh! wads isit??
ME: SEE! i can drag and drop any image from my folder into my DP .. it straight away change lehs!
LAOPO: OH! i din know lehs~~!!


*den we continue xsfering pictures*
5mins laterrrr...............................



LAOPO: Eh laopo! so you think you found this function .. very cool lar! can keep changing picture!
*she kept nodding her head when she make this sentence.*


LAUGH OUT LOUDS!!


(part 2)
LAOPO: yah yah!!

LAOPO: eh laopo. send me just now the song lehs. wads the tittle ahs?
ME: the great escape.

ME: i oso like the song! my blogskin rites.. i searched "rainbow" then i found de. then just nice is also the lyrics looh! hahaha.
LAOPO: oh ya hor! no wonder u will use this skin lar~ buden its not very rainbow lehs.
ME: actualy i oso don realy lyk de.. especailly the side there. den i go change myself.
LAOPO: OH! YOU KNOW HOW TO CHANGE TOO AHS?!
*with her eyes and mouth WIDE open!*

ME: WAH LAO! LAOPO! IM

AN IT STUDENT LEHS!!!

*speaking LOUDER den her by abit*

LAOPO: *eyes and mouth closed smaller* Oh!


she totaly broke my heart with her innocence. =(



but, i love her!
=D

No comments: