Tuesday, December 11

i was chatting with jery last night on msn..
and we hooked back quite a number of memories back then.
he mentioned that till now,
he still not gonna buy the reason that i gave him upon breaking up ..
"you still thinking breaking up for freedom is correct?"
i replied ..
"i broke up with my previous one for freedom too. "
den he answered ..
"-_-. ok! den you better enjoy ur freedom before going into another relationship again.. DO NOT break any more people's heart"

i guess what he said is true enough.


before setting my heart down to study ..
i went and read up my old blog entries.
tonnes and tonnes of memories gushed up mans!

especially on my typing of "MOI" ..
hor keith?
HAHAHAHA!!

time passed real fast with my memory fading even faster.
real glad that i did blog in the past,
at least giving me the slightest chance in remembering
wads happened.
things lyk ..
baobei.cynthia smsing me saying she love me randomnly.
i seems to not remember us being close before.. rites girl? =)


throw it away.
forget yesterday..
we'll make a great escape. =)

No comments: