Wednesday, August 11

"Welcome ME!", laopo says.
therefore,
WELCOME LAOPO!!!!
and another reader who asked for my URL today also..
WELCOME BITCHHHHHHH!!
but NOW THEN ASK ME! MIGHT AS WELL NEXT YEAR THEN ASK?!

today is a good day.
i recieved an delicious email.
its a new thing, and im anxious and happy for it. :D

laopo said "poor Jerry" after she asked for my URL.
i was curious.
why poor jerry?
he is like the most fortunate guy on earth currently lar!
so she continue:
"all the posts in your new blog, you've been calling him fat/pig".

i wish to explain to all my readers,
do pay special attention k?
:D

well, the fact is........
JERRY LIM IS REALLY FAT AND
HE HAS THE EXACT SAME CHARACTERISTICS AS A PIG.
NO BLUFF.
I DOUBLE CONFIRM WITH YOU HERE!!

take a look at the evidence:










you see! you see!
he even mentioned it himself in my FB k?
its just that you all never see only!
):
still have still have:



















Right Right?!!
我没有乱乱讲他啦!
):

and with regards to the part of PIG,
he really sleeps alot!
i think i also have evidence.
wait, i go checkkk..
**gone**

MAN!
i canot find lar!!
its all sms and whatsapp between me and his brother!
nvm. 
i will get him to be the witness!!

back to the point,
you all must believe me lar!!!!!


and laopo,
NO! IM NOT THE ALWAYS SLEEPING ONE!!!!!!
CRY OUT LOUD!!!!

JERRY LIM, YOU BETTER BE HONEST HOR!
HMPH!!

):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's fit and slim man! He's like my idol man! *His Brother*

Justine aka 娃 said...

zongde: wah lao! u betrayer!!!!