Wednesday, August 25

if you think you have a CMI partner,
wait till you see mine:

ME: i broke my nail. SUPER HOT NOW!!
B: how come break?
ME: ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! dont say le! you pay for my nails. I DONT care! 
B: hahaha! why my fault? okok. i pay HALF!
ME: cos you go flirt!


and we did not continue on this topic till he rings me up..

ME: wah lao! fed up loh!! my nail broke.
B: aiyo. i dont understand why u got package liaos,
you still wanna spend $$.
ME: no choice. my there they fully book until friday.
 i found one near my office, only $38 bucks.
B: WAH! okay loh. i pay for you!

KAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER NIAO LAR!!!!!!

ME: why? you think very expensive mehs?
B: yar. i tot its like 100+.


so, he thought it was 100+, and will pay half?
meaning, he is only WILLING to pay 50bucsks?
freaking niao de 50bucks?

FINE!
then i should make sure my nails will cost 50bucks!

ALL OF YOU BE MY WITNESS!
;D



wait!

BBM just came in.......
...................
.................................
...........................................






B: haha. okay lar. i pay for it.
    38 only lar!

2 comments:

Moon Goddess said...

I think I will be asked to go do manicure myself. Pay $38 very good liao!

justing said...

bitch, no loh?! he wasnt even there with me. he went to play POKER!