Tuesday, June 8

with Matilda's help,
i had been waking up early everyday.

and this morning,
i witness and also deep deep feel my heart aching for my mommy.
):

you see,
i have this used to be very adorable brother?
and i dono since when he just seems to change and become really naughty?
i know. everyone goes thru the stage.
but i dont remember anyone in my family (cos he is one of us) having the nerves to be so RUDE to our parents, especially our mom.

its not abt me being jealous over my mom's love,
its just that the way my brother's incorrigble attitude for my mom is seriously aching my heart.

if you have read my FB page,
you would have read the part i mentioned abt our lunch thing?
in order to save $$,
my mom bought 3 packets of rice cos herself, cant finish a packet.
similarly, i cant too.
tts why i offered to share my pack with her.

Eat only mahs?
who dono right?!
my brother actually needs my mom to scream at him to leave the TV to go take dinner!
BUT he still refuse too.
so my mom actually quietly walked to the kitchen,
took his rice,
then walked towards me,
and scoop some into my bowl. (cause we are sharing right?)
BUT SHE ONLY SCOOPED WHITE RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
she totally cant bear that her son could eat any lesser bit of meat,
so she is willing to eat just white rice.
):
now u talk abt mother's love..

other than that,
i always hear my brother replying my mom damn rudely?
but my mom never seems to flare up at him.
i used to dont understand why,
but today i told myself:
Mommy confirm have her own ways in teaching her kids..
cos 3 of us are more or less considered "Well-mannered" right?

hais.
anyway mommy,
我真的很心痛你,你要坚强哦!
你还有3个很疼爱的你女儿,所以你不要太难过!
你看啦~
生儿子干吗?! :P

No comments: