Thursday, June 24

Hey there!
Hows your morning so far?
for me,
im still kinda tired from my lack of sleep last 2 nights.

Well, back to the point.
I had an awesome day yesterday.
took leave and ran some important errands on hand.

Woke up early in the morning,
for my interview at Mosque Street!
was up on time, but because of my adorable niece,
i dragged my feet and realised,
i had to take cab in order to be on time for my interview.

BUT just before i stepped out of the house,
my eldest sis stopped me and offered to send me there.
*how nice*
so yep. took a ride from her
and was on time for my interview!

Knowing me,
i dont go prepared for interviews because i strongly believe,
its the real you that should attract the employer instead of the fake you during that 15mins.

so yar!
i was myself during the hand written survery
 ( i even drew smileys okay!)
and when asked for my hobbies and why so, guess what i've written? :D
I wrote:

  • Jogging - always been my passion since young.

  • Movies - simply loves to be indulge in the surround system and the big TV screen

  • Mahjong - trains my brain and helps me to be more observant.
Cool right? :D

and to the question of "Name me your last 3 book read":
i totally DONT read any,
but all thanks to B who had been reading so much lately..
i wrote one of the book title (which was easier to remember)
and TA DAAA!
and i only wrote ONLY one! :D

now to the actual interview part,
i totally cannot understand the words that were coming out from her mouth.
and through out 90% of the interview,
i just nod my head, smile and smoke thru by saying "yar. yar"!! 
(and yep, she had a little tamil's tone in her)

basically i think they are very in need of people,
cause im up for the second interview this friday!
or perhaps, she really like me har? :D

oh. did i forget to mention that i had to wear formal wear?
being such a lucky ass,
i did NOT need to wear any formal wear before.
not any once at poly do i need to wear!
so this time round, im kinda lost.

searched high and low,
shopped left to right,
i finally managed to get my formal top (cos i intend to wear my CC's skirt)
from my eldest sister.
**yeay!! save money!! :D** 
and i will wanna say, i totally dont feel good 
wearing formal wear lar.

maybe you might think that i need to get used to it cos of the new job?
but, hey no!
because im not going for the 2nd interview anymore!!
The world is just so small?
It was B last time company and after much introduction,
i've decided to let it go!
so yar. still stuck at CC for the time being.
but i totally dont reject anyone offering a job for me! :D

and now for the next big thing which i do not wanna make known now,
i shall update you in 2 days time!
Stay tune, folks!
:D


Lastly,
its thursday meaning its MOVIE day!!
happy like shit
hope you like the surprise and the books. (:




No comments: