Wednesday, May 12

i had been complaining abt my hair lately,
definitely because of its shortness.
I dont blame the barber (it was a guy who cut my hair),
cos i said 剪短, instead of 修薄.
i dono what went wrong, but tt just came out of my mouth.


actually before i went to cut my hair?
i was thinking to keep it long again, (i miss my long hair)
or to keep my short hair.
and also im pondering if i still have my shoulder length bob,
i would need the hairdryer when i go Zhuhai during month end?
kinda troublesome.
so i hesitated!
then one of my dearies, Baoru, told me she liked me this way **shy**,
and i should continue to keep it short till further notice.
so i just decided loh......


then this happen:









!!








Hey B,
thanks for the surprise (after half a year -_-) you prepared.
im really really very happy lar.
you understand the kind of feeling when dreams come true?
is the exact feeling lar!
:D
once again, thanks for the expensive gift.
but are you going to pay for the Sentosa Admission too? =X
and, can you not wear the same tee anymore? -___-



**mum chio** (Pls read this in hokkien!)

No comments: