Thursday, January 21

sorry for the late update.
was kinda busy lately,
hence was kinda offline..

life for me lately was kinda great.
dinner'ed with darling and cyn.
mahjong'ed with laopo, tiff and aud like finally
after so many years
cfm going overseas with PL and BIA in August.
and bud finally replied to my sms
tho its like replying 1 out of the 10 i sent

but on the other hand,
im super bothered with this huge thing going for me,
which is my complexion again!!
):
it came back agn.
just like the times in poly, i had pimples outbreak!!
and im super EMO and affected by it.
hais;

i think i look horrible.
when i look in the mirror,
there are times where i wanna cry.
my face is freaking scaring me out!

i fear when i know im going to meet my friends.
i fear to see the look they have when they see me.
i dont dare to look them in the eye.
cos i think i will scare the shit out of them.
i hate this! ):

my face is horrible,
till the extend that one of my friend ask while staring at my face..
"you had chicken pox ahs?"
i swear i wanna die!!

have you seen me lately?
i dono.
u might not be able to recongise me.
hah!

the current me, totally has no confidence.
i look away whenever someone looks at me.
i can only feel them laughing at me.
commericals on tv are attracting but.....................

i know. sleep early. drink more water.
what if i did and its not recovering any better?
i hate this.
i hate this.
i hate this.

i stop taking photos cos i cant stand the red patches on my face.
i stop looking into any mirror everytime i walk pass one.
i stop being so ONS to friend cos im worried they see such a fugly me.
i stop being confidence while i walk down the streets.
most importantly..
i stop being justine!

But,
im trying to console myself everyday lar.
i look in the mirror EVERY morning,
telling myself that its better than last night already.
i learn to love myself,
even my pimples!
in this way.. im happier and i believe,
my complexion will be better?
although truth are normally fairy tales

sometimes i wonder..
how come my girls dont have pimple ones?
are they the aliens or im the creature????



will you still want such a pimple'ly me? ):

No comments: