Wednesday, January 13

Its been awhile since i last updated on my movie reviews,
simply cause I HAD NOT BEEN WATCHING MOVIES LATELY! ):
so sad.
i feel so no demoralized.
its worst than a breakup!
):
so freaking sad.
someone date me out for movies SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway,
the ONLY and latest movie i caught is:

The Fourth Kind-ed with B.
I would say,
its one of the best movie i watch so far, and im serious.
This is the ONLY movie that i watched and actually feels the "fears" after the movie.
i was totally in shocked and fear after the movie.
all i can say,
this movie is a success.
I dont think i can find another movie-mate who will agree with me,
but i dont care.
The Fourth Kind is one of the best!
Its hard to explain in words,
hence im skipping the tedious'ness.
If you missed it in the cinemas,
please at least watched it online and you will know what i meant.
you will never imagine the fear and terror from this movie,
like how it brought to me.....................


Anyway,
like how i mentioned on my FB,
Tiger Airways is having this super cool promotion.
From effect tml onwards,
14'January 2o1o,

THEY ARE SELLING AIR TIXS AT ONLY $1.65 (TAX INCLUDED)!!

can you imagine it?
omg.
i have the time, the money and the promotion,
but i have no companion!
So, whats the use of knowing this news?
hais~


meeting my girls tml!
wuhuuuu;

No comments: