Thursday, January 7

Idols


i was listening to my mp3 just now when coming to work,
then my mind actually flashed through all the images of idols whom i've gaga over my entire life.
let's have a review..


My fetish for MALE idols started way back when i'm in Primary 4.
It was totally because of the influence of my elder sister,
and of the the weekly Sunday "MTV Countdown" @ 10am!
The MTVs where totally awesome for us during those days..
Obviously,
I'll be addicited to English Boy Bands at that time..
Hereby Introducing the 1st fetish i have:


Backstreet Boys! (后街男孩, dotsss!)



Totally gaga-ed over them for quite some time.
I even formed a female BSB with my cousins.
I rmb me being "Brian" cos i love him,
Elder sis being "Nick" cos she love him,
and cousin Ah Ling being "AJ" cos she love him!
I totally hate Kevin at tt time! =X
i always think he is so out of place..
so, BSB is like the perfect group now! HAHAHAHA!
Moving on:


Aaron Carter



yaya.
you won't totally be able to imagine it.
i was once in love with him..
i don't know why,
but this was the FIRST album i bought in my life!
Surfing USA!
did u even hear b4? hahaha;
i should really dig out this album out!
i dono where it went after all the hiding from my mom! SHYY!
She will literally killed me if she knows that i start buying albums at the age of 10!
i still rmb it cost me $39.9o! i used my ang pao $$ to buy!!
so damn ex!
Moving On:



Westlife



i think this would be everyone's fetish right?
they created such a big HU HA when they 1st appeared..
Until now,
they songs are still everywhere and everyone would defintely know how to sing!
But if i let you go..
i would never know..
what my life could be, holding you close to me..
continue pls.. :D
Alright. Move on:


After graduating from Primary school,
i was totally indulged in the Chinese POP trend in secondary school.
Times where people were holding on to and stealing Discman,
my 1st fetish was:
when i talk abt fetish,
is those that i really go GAGA over.
not the 1 time kinda stuff.



周杰伦 (as expected)



Remember the 1st time when i know him,
he is still with his curly hair and always wearing a cap.
the host on show introduced him as the talent in Chinese music industry,
and supported him when a list of songs that he wrote b4 he entered the industry!
Nevertheless,
i rmb disliking him, because of 1 of his song.
=X
Make a guess.


Anyway,
i slowly opened up in adapting him,
cos i really like his music!
unlike other idols whom has at least 80% of good look,
i realised i like him more and more each time he release an album!
I dare to say,
Jay totally has no looks!
But im in love with his Music, his Guai Lan attitude
and his 孝顺 for his mom~
Badmouthing Jay will not attract my attention,
i will just think you are childlish and smile at you. (:
I believe most of you already know where Jay stands in my life,
hence i can Move on:


Energy



HAHAHHA!
does this brings you back any memories PL and Esther?
If i did not rmb wrongly,
my cousin Esther, who is super over Korean POP,
now used to craze over Energy with me.
PL was in love with TORO, and was super sad that he left the band.
My fetish kept jumping here and there,
was in love with Shu Wei when i saw him singing and playing guitar during the concert.
then focus drifted to Kun Da when i saw him dance!
SHY.
I would say,
Energy is a good memory in my life.
With your participation of course, PL. (:
Moving On:

林佑威



for dono what reason,
im so into him.
he is cute, right? (:
I still can sing his song loh..
SHYY!
Moving On:


F4

(Shy! don't dare screen too big photo)


Anyway,
craze started right after watching Meteor Garden!
Totaly CRAZY over this band.
Q-ed like 8hours just for the 5s handshake at Hereens!
stupidly FUN!
went concert.
collected DVDs featuring anyone of them.
bought almost all the albums released by each member.
Oh ya! Forget to mention,
Jerry Yan is the main focus!
Fetish slowed down right after Meteor Garden Part 2.
A total disappointment!!
Thinking about it, just spoils my mood..
But i still need to thank WSL for getting that gift for me.
i'll rmb it i age!
Move on PLS!


罗志祥 (Show Luo, used to be called Alan.)



gaga-ed over him at 2oo3,
where he released his 1st album.
at tt time, he was still a small fry..
supported him because i knew him from variety show, TV三剑客.
thats where i started to follow him thru his music life..
but slowly died off as he is becoming more and more famous..
now, i would prefer 小鬼! (:


Lastly,
the super 走火入魔 ones:


吴尊,the juicy one!
YAH! i must use this photo!

Well,
started liking him from his 1st drama introduced by bia,
东方珠丽叶!
his hair was long and ugly,
but simply no girls (even some guys, right B?) cant resist falling in love with him.
His spell casted on me was so strong,
that i literally think that i had gone MAD at that time.

i collected TONES of his pics.
followed him on his blog. (I even commented can?)
pasted pics of him everywhere.
youtube-ed ALL the possible videos that he is in.
and was even jealous that any other girls who likes him.
i camped at home, just to indulge myself with more and more of him!
Even when im at school or at work,
all my mind was all about him.
basically, i've already treated him like my partner.
look how sick i've gone. =X
and its really frightening.. @@




and i dont wanna go on le.
no more FEEL to continue
and i had took 2hrs 43mins to complete this entry!
anyway, im blogging to no one also.

BYE!

2 comments:

wsl said...

haha emo girl! u r welcome :) but the gift is gone......

Justine aka 娃 said...

WSL: wah lao! im not emo loh!!! ):
hahahaha; dont lydat lar. some pieces are still with me ehs!!