Saturday, December 5

if u know me well enough,
you should know i had always been very fortunate to be in my current workplace,
because of my colleagues there.

a little different from others,
my constituency office consist of 2 offices!
mainly
Jurong Spring CC and Jurong Green CC.

Jurong Spring CC has a group of loving and caring aunties,
who are really nice and warm sharing! (:
eversince the 1st day i stepped into the office,
they had never stop showering their love for me.
though i show not much interested in my job,
but the people there are too good for me to leave them.
thats why people say,
u always need a balance in everything!!

and about Jurong Green CC,
there was a rather high turn over rate.
more new staffs are coming in to the office,
and im super happy with their joining. (:
beside that,
i love all colleagues there too.
they treat me like little mei mei. :D


At least for now,
im happy with where i am working! (:

No comments: