Tuesday, November 24

The Huge Conversion


alot of you guys must be wondering,
what tiggered me to chop away my precious long hair so suddenly.
well, here i am to elaborate a little bit.
(:


that day i was mahjong'ing at B's house,
and it was freaking hot!
or humid should i say?
that was the very second, cutting hair came thru my mind.
because he had no rubber band to lend me and i couldn't find mine too!
so i just randomnly told him..
"B, i wanna cut hair!"
and this sentence was rooted to me ever since then.


the next day i went to the office,
and continued to picture myself with short hair,
been folding my hair into hair, hiding my long hair into my shirt bla bla..
and i told myself that i would go cut hair during my break time.
a few mins b4 my break time,
i realised i still need abit of encouragement and support booasting!
so i text B, and msn'ed my eldest sister!
upon getting their POSITIVE reply,
i dashed straight to get my hair chopped!
oh. i already got my mom's support the night before!
she can't wait to stop sweeping my long hair on the floor. -_-


i got my new hair style in this damn worth is salon!
its call Snip Avenue..
heard of it?
they are charging at really reasonable pricing,
and i'm happy with their skills ever since i visited them.
hence without thinking much,
i walked in and told the hairdresser, Linda to chop my hair away!


I think she also abit canot take it,
kept asking me if i were sure to cut it away.
hahahaha;
and i seriously meant KEPT asking me.
after like 5 times of assurance,
she then picked up her WEAPON and chopped my hair away!


oh.
the best part is,
i got my hair CUT @ $3.80!
but Linda suggested me to wash, blow and do treatment for my almost gone reborned hair.
so i agreed, and i was charged ALL services at
$15.80!!!
:D



so there you go..
my before and after!


BEFORE:



AFTER:






(:
im happy with my hair;









Good Bye Long Hair Justine;







HELLO!! Short Hair Justine;

短发

哭到喉咙沙哑还得拼命装傻
我故意视而不见你外套上有她的发
她应该非常听你的话
她应该会顺着你的步伐
乖乖的呆在家
静静的守着电话

我已剪短我的发剪 断了牵挂
剪一地不被爱的分岔
长长短短 短短长长
一寸一寸在挣扎

我已剪短我的发剪 断了惩罚
剪一地伤透我的尴尬
反反覆覆清清楚楚
一刀两断你的情话你的谎话


5 comments:

leens said...

i was like you!!! dunno whether to cut or not n just simply chop off !!!!! its okayy hair will grow ! and u look better now !

Moon Goddess said...

HAHA! I also everytime sing that song when I cut my hair.

Justine aka 娃 said...

leens: how come u don't wanna use the tagboard? hahaha; u chop ur hair off too? I WANNA SEE PHOTOS!!!!! i look better? really? hahaha; thanks pretty!

cyn: why are u still commenting here? hahahaha; realy? we shall K tt song like REAL SOON! stop flying aeroplane!

Maljana said...

You´re very brave, I admire you!! And you look so cute with your new hair do! Do you regrett cutting? And what did you do with your long hair - keep it for memory?

Justine aka 娃 said...

Maljana: Nope. No regrets till today! (: i was kinda contented with myself for the bravery act too! hahaha; my long hair? it was swept away i guess..