Thursday, September 10

i've missed it.
missed something was suppose to be in my plan,
but not realy should be in the plan.

if it happened, it would have been so perfect. (:

nope.
its not my menses im talking about..

its the
09.09.09 im talking abt.
such a romantic date.
only you remembered,
thanks for the sweet text. (:

to couples who got married or engaged yesterday,
be sure that ur marriage will last eternity. (:
best wishes from Justine aka 娃~
*smiles*

now,
which date should i look forward too?
09.09.99?


:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D


will you still want me to be your bride??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS HERE I WAS HERE I WAS HERE LOL... COME HERE TO KPO ONLY!

ANYWAY U PASS Theory IS BAD BAD BAD...


Justine <--- RECKLESS DRIVER IN THE MAKING BEWARE ALL!!!!


No regard,
Raye

Justine aka 娃 said...

i piak you ahs!
im like the most careful and cauious DRIVER cans!

u dont pot calling the kettle black hor! :P