Tuesday, September 15


Coco before Chanel-ed with darling.
I like the french talking flying here and there.
its keeps me awake from my inadequate hrs of slp..
was kinda disappointed.
didn't think the story linked every welly together?
they kept focusing on the hats coco made,
but they did not continue or either elaborate more when she became famous?
LOVE for coco was hard.
but her strong character defeats everything lar. (:



Whatever Works-ed with Jery.
damn sians when the movie has no subtitle!
damn damn sians!!
movie is kinda hard to understand,
without the subtitle, and without the ability to understand SLANG ang moh.
i end up almost falling aslp and DISTURB JERY THRU OUT THE MOVIE!
YIEPEEEEE!
this makes me awake! (:
hor, jery? :P


tml is going to be such an impt date for me..
cos im going to............




START DRIVING LAR !!
START DRIVING LAR !!
START DRIVING LAR !!






god bless justine! ):


No comments: