Wednesday, August 19

im a happy girl..
despite the fact of waving goodbye
im a happy girl because..

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE TODAY!!!!!! :D

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE TODAY!!!!!! :D

I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE TODAY!!!!!! :D

ended course @ 4.30pm today.
went down Plaza Sing to meet darling and bud..
they were late,
SO i awarded myself by buying myself 3 dresses!! (:
*good job, 娃*

been hafing the urge to buy myself a birthday gift for quite some days already..
i know! i treated myself for REDANG TRIP NEXT WEEK for birthday
mommy cant blame me for that.
its the only time i allow myself to buy so many clothes at a time,
apart from chinese new year lar!
correct? (:

i was down. moody. emo'ing..
BUT shopping makes a girl happy!
YAY!!!! :D

and it did not stop...
its super addicitive!
we walked from PS to Cine, deciding to squeeze in the Emax room for movie;
BUT!!!
i accidently bought another dress and a bikini!!!
:D
YAY!!!
shopping makes a girl happy!!
:D :D :D

BUT..
im not done!
not done till until with a pair of shades and shoes yet! *winks*



oh.
something random..


Where Got Ghost-ed with Jerry;
Justine Rating: 6/10
din hold too much of a expectation, hence not very disappointed! (:
its kinda funny, though.



super duper happy!
(:
shall continue shopping
TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!



With Love,
Justine.娃

No comments: