Monday, June 15

opened house for Jurong Spring CC this morning.
best thing is,
i woke up at 5.30am, but who cares?

was not really as busy as expected,
crowd was okay and i love my YECians.
not only they do themselves proud, they made me able to lift my heads up in the office too. (:

Guys,
even though i know u wont be reading this ... but,

GOOD JOB GUYS!!
*HUGSSSSSSS*


towned with clique,
caught this excellent movie that

i say : "ITS A MUST WATCH LAR!!!!!"



its super supER SUPERR FUNNY!!!
i swear!!! hahahahha;
whole cinema was flooded with darling and my laughter.
dang!
thats wads i like abt going to the movies,
u will not be exposed
hee hee. must watch ahs. (:




wasn't at home when they needed me.
im feeling damn guilty.
yes.
i guilt every single moment im outside with my friends.
maybe except i was in the movies.
but i swear when the credits screened off,
i so hope i can str8 away teleport home.
shit!
sorry mommy, daddy, erjie and baby. ):
i think i should stay at home more




No comments: