Monday, June 15

jus came back from my dental appointment;
my first ever since sec 4!
damn.

it was nothing scary, i told myself.
and im rather convinced,
until the doctor told me..
"its gonna hurt a little"~

omg, was the next thing i told myself.

i know i will bleed alot,
tts wads i confess to the doctor before she starts anything.
her words are kinda smoothing,
hence i smile and closed my eyes.

the whole process was kinda noisy,
but as usual,
im stronger than i expected. (:

soon, half an hour was over,
and its time for the evaluation.


Justine, i realised that you still have 2 milk teeth ahs.
and also, your 2 top wisdom tooth had already grown;
but not your bottom 2.
it this weird.
if in future you encounter any pain in your lower gums,
please go to the hospital and do an x-ray~


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: