Monday, March 30

my supposingly off day bcame a real tiring day.
it was the JURONG GRC RETREAT! today..
frankly speaking,
i only had like 10% of the fun from knowing new faces and another 30% from taking photos.
hahahaha.
don blame me, you will know later.


yday was the big day of someone special.
was glad that my plan went on smoothly,
only the part where she din like being invaded str8 up to home.
pardon me k? ):
will improve for the better nexyear! (:
after carrying the cake and invading her from her slp,
presents were then given and then the appearance of the lovely smile when the present was revealed! (: (: (:
im glad you like that. *winks*
a number of pictures actually,
but had been banned to load them up..
sooooooo....
i post MY PICTURE loh!! (:


the sweet sweet CAKE and PRESENT we got for her. (:




don lydat lar,
at least let me post one okay? hee hee.


HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY PL!!!!
MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE QUICKLY!

ps: thanks for giving me the half an hr to celebrate your birthday with you.
its definetly NOT enough, but i expected it lar.
so nextyr, no more surprises!
if not canot celebrate with you anymore. :P
anyway, hope i have more n more years to celebrate your brithday with you.
(:
love you PL, hope u had a wonderful bday~! *muacks*

since being set aeroplane,
both me and BIA decided to go watch movie at vivoCITY,
where someone will start working @ real soon har? hahahah. (:

went to "THE MUSSEL GUY",
i think so?
food was alright and waiter was cute! *shyy*


and i was too shy to ask cute waiter to take a picture for me and my HOT date!
hee.


watched DEPARTURES
and i swear its a damn nice movie!
justing's rating: 9/10


and im damn lazy to blog abt retreat,
go to my facebook to see the pictures k?
if you bother lar. (:


lastly,




yepp. that's my brother. (:

No comments: