Sunday, January 18

CNY is around the corner..
this is my favourite festive of the entire year. (:

of cos..
the best part of CNY is to recieve ang baos!
this was the only thing i looked forward for during CNY since i was young.
but as the years swingg past..
there is another reason adding to my liking of CNY!

(:
im starting to like CNY even more as i can get to gather with my relatives and also see those relatives that will come to my sight for once a year.
isn't tt lovely??
hahaha.

as i grow older,
i tend to understand the importance of relationships than the monetary beneficial to myself..
omg. im getting older and i MUST admit + accept!!

was blog hopping earlier on..
and i came across this friend of mine entry.
she is very strong. a strong lady.
shouldered with heavy responsiblities, she swallowed everything down and spend her life wisely.
i believe she has no turning back anymore..
not in life. but in relationship..
and my heart just tends to ache for her.

unlike us,
breaking off is NOT any choice she can make.
cos its different this time rnd.
at this age of hers, she has got my respect!
totally.. ..!!

to imagine,
people like me are still emoing over unhappiness between relationships..
emoing over the inability to get the adequate amount of love and concern from my partner..
which all sums up to me being real childish!

people do have a choice and they make their own choice..

i have never regret on mine,
be it him again and again reminding me that he cant give me any happiness,
and i might need to go thru tough days with him,
but..
once you are in, how do you get out? correct, laopo? (:

i always tell people around me,
i dont know what i've did to deserve such treatment.
thinking of that,
maybe is cos i have hurt numerous pple before?
or maybe is much more bcos i did not treasure people dearly before..
):
to you and you,
forgive me alright?




or isit ..
"too late to apologise?"

No comments: