Sunday, December 28

life is getting slight better. (:

with the meet ups with couple of friends,
and the ability to adapt to the cold love,
my life had been rather smooth lately.
(:

it sucks so much when you quarrel with the person you love.
its jus uber disgusting how he/she don understand you at all.
at tt time..
you will start to wonder around..
including .. "Does the love still exists?"

you always seems to misunderstand my words.
i would like to let u know that,
its not only you hafing temper alright.
me, being a human has EQUAL human rights to have a temper.
im not blowing it up its becos i've learn to forget and forget.
pls, don cross the border.
thanks. (:

im glad that darling had opened up to me.
im more happy than ever about your honesty.
rmb wads i told u in the sms..
must keep up to it ahs. (:

im starting to have a plan for myself..
a plan that i might need to walk even if im alone.






i hate it when im invisible to you, boyfriend.

No comments: