Sunday, December 21

good morning all. =)

i've been wanting to blog for so many times,
but im simply so lazy to on my com.
hah.

anyway,
its about being EMO again. dang!!

this time round, i realy felt the emptyness and blankness.
i'm serious.
my circle of friends are no longer circling arnd me anymore.
i guess its time for me to 反醒 le.
hah.

its the festive seasons,
i have cards on my hands and im so sure whom im going to mail them too.
thinking of they will be so happy to recieve my cards,
just simply made me so anxious in wanting to get them send QUICKLY!

but.. ..
i realise, they aint thinking what im thinking.
and thats so heartbreaking.

allow me to be EMO, i din mean too.
But i need to release and this is the only way.
i have no one to tell too, no ones will be willing to listen anyway.
*forget abt boyfriend, i don share stuffs with partners*

just when i remembered i spent a great x'mas last year,
i realized im left alone this year.
and of cos, only to blame myself..

laopo will be with tiffany and audrey and spencer.
PL will be with X and Z and dven.
Darling will be with Bud.
Hart will be with Jac.
Spencer will be with laopo, tiffany and audrey.
Bud will be with darling and boonlay gang.

and i realise.. ..
justine will be with no one.
hah.


我也有今天。。 。。




xmas is not appealing at all this year.

All i want for xmas,
its for IT not to come.
=)

No comments: