Saturday, August 23


went to the NDP FIREWORKS 2008 yesterday.
frankly speaking..
its slightly not worth it.
spent 12.90bucks per tixs AND the fireworks only lasted for 15mins!
hahahaha.
but the fireworks are really pretty. =)

imagine lying on your boy's shoulder..
staring into the dark dark sky where bling bling fireworks are shining right on top.
this should be romantic right?
but my boy keeps chewing on his chips again and again..
so his shoulders went up and down continously..
and so did my head!
made me so giddy.
therefore i decided to enjoy the fireworks all my myself and my camera. =)

its just so amazing by how they combine the music and the fireworks together.
it realy deserve 3claps from the audience. =)
although everyone left the singers on stage performing after the show

anyway..
its the acompanion that matters most lar. =)









iloveyouall.

No comments: