Saturday, August 2

hot hot saturday afternoon.

work wise hafen been quite smoothly lately..
merely because i cant seems to get the attention from my committee.
and my blurness and forgetfullness is not helping much either.
hais.
how long will it takes for the huge ice berg to melt between me and my members?
its so hard to be a middlemans.
dang!
=(

catched The Mummy yesterday.
was not as nice as expected..
*how come all the movies are never meeting up to my standard anymore? o.O*
had to turn darling and clique down as i had already agreed with others to catch mummy.
i hope Money Not Enough 2 will be better..
i seriously do so. hmmmm.

oh. how can i 4get abt the amazing Thursday night?
met up with my love, PL and siew imm.
yep. siew imm.. my long lost friend. =)
went to Sun with Moon for dinner.. and i must say ..
I KNOW NUTS ABT THE DISHES THERE!
hahahaha. and i still did not get the names rite..
so just allow the pics to do the toking.





i long for another meet up. =)

its the month of the year..
darling and bud!
go home earlier ahs.. u guys knows you guys' weakness!
so .. don hiao outside too late ahs.
except for my birthday where u guys will be excused!
hahahhaha. =)

anyway to ALL that had been invited:
please do not forget

27th August 7pm,

at 38, Pasir Ris Avenue yar? =)

please come and celebrate my big day with me.
hee.


FYI:
http://pa-online.pa.gov.sg/NASApp/maps/hfms/online/registration/FI_ViewFacility_A02.jsp?GXHC_JSESSIONID=363f295b00091295&locCode=PR

please select the FIRST button to proceed. =)

[ will update you guys in how to go there. or does anyone knows how to take bus in?? ]



those who has not give me their reply..
please do so ASAP.
pple like JENSEN who will represent enting too.. hahahha.
*purposlyyyyyy*

No comments: