Saturday, August 30

back from the good whole 5d4n at the Pasir Ris Bungalow Chalet.

i must say..
im missing those times when im schooling.
where i do NOT need to apply leave for anything. =(
this feels so sadd!
i actualy need to apply leave to excuse myself from any occassion / events..
im feeling to being tied up.
no freedom. so sians. =((

celebrated my big big day on my hatching day 21years back.
recieved a warm kiss from love at the strike of 12am..
he also blew many many balloons for me, which ended up became baby's property. -_-

at here,
i wanna thank all dos that made my day possible.
thank you to all that promised to turn up and DID made it. =)
its very very much appreciated! *winks*
on the other hand,
i would still like to make many apologises to those that i did not had enuf time to spend with.
i was so "blank in mind" that night..
jus felt like hiding in my room, enjoying the free aircon. =X

managed to see alot of long lost friends..
its so heart warming when they appear one by one at the door.
thank you marcus and adeline .. ESPECIALLY! =)

not forgetting imm and honey..
who came specially earlier than anyone else.
=)
i love you 2.

and of cos..
my millions and zillions of thank you to my dear dear parents and sisters.
they spent so many days preparing foods for my party to be possible.
daddy had to stand put at the bbq with love to bbq for everyone in the house.
mommy and erjie on the same hand had to run here and there to serve all my friends.
dajie and jiefu also made nice nice dessert for my friends to sweeten their night up.
without them..
i realy do not know how am i going to handle things that night.
thank you all. i realy love you guys. *kissss*

last but not least,
to my dear dear love.. tung. =)
*changed of language due to certain EXPECTED reasons*

谢谢你,栋。

谢谢你一整晚都在帮我的忙。

从派对还没开始之间,你帮我家人准备食物,

到派对时你毫无停止的和我老爸一起烤食物给你根本不认识的人,

你都没埋怨半句。

你一一的帮助我,让我的21大寿能顺利的圆满落幕。

虽然派对结束了,你的忙碌还没停止,

看着你那双劳累的眼睛拼命的挣开,为了就是要帮我收拾残局,
真的真的感动了我。

亲爱的,谢谢你。=)

你是第一个让我觉得, 你比朋友还重要的人。

爱你~ *吻吻吻吻吻吻吻吻吻吻吻吻*


to all that turn up:
thanks for all the amazing present you guys gave.
i had to admit that.. for presents that did not include names..
i realy do not know which is from you.
but its still deep deep loved by me. all gifts are specialy chosen for me. i know. =)
*even that my 4 dear friends gave exactly 4 same presents*
i love you guys. =)
don mind leaving me a tag to remind me which gift was given by you..hur?
hahahhaha.

and finaly to justing:

长大了。

要懂得分辨事情了。

事实摆在眼前 就不用再可以得去改变和争取些什么

顺其自然点

不要再伤心难过了

一个人的战争 很累的

我放弃了 =)

再见了 你们~


once again.. many many thanks for all that made this possible. =)




i do not know why am i the only one not looking at the camera.
hmmmmm.

No comments: