Monday, July 28

i thank all of you who asked..
im fine. =)
im fortunate enough to sit comfortable-ly infront of my laptop to complete that entry.
more fortunate enough to type in another entry now.

i wasn't feeling any bit of emo at that point of time.
maybe just emotional. =X
i mean.. after hearing so much..
there are some tots that you jus wanna express badly.
before i suddenly jus disappear from this world.. i tot i should let you guys know abt my tots 1st.
so simple.

but all beloved..
please ask tung to read that entry of mine if i'm suddenly gone.
simply cos he doesnt reads my blog.
hahahaha. so yar. =)

to you all that are suppose to be close to me..
laopo. darling. PL. hart. spens. and bud.
my words to you guys are simply the same.
i once loved you guys and will always love each and every one of you.
even though we aint as close as what we used to be..
but u guys are jus simply irreplaceable.
as for today.. im so heart dead that im lazy to pull strings back between us.
and i have decided to let things be this way.
i will be happy with jus smsing you guys.
i hope i will not be gone with any regrets dou..

But if im realy gone..
i will take all the memories with me.
and when u guys cant seems to contact me or i don reply.. don be sads.
i think its pretty usual rites?
keep u guys' mindset going on.. i'll never reply anyway.
so just treat it as.. "Aiya! she wont reply de lar."
leave me out during any gathering.. jus treat it as "Aiya! she wont come de lar."
and also ..
don read my blog cos .. "Aiya! she confirm never blog again de lar."
alright??
i mean.. everything is still going to be the same like RIGHT NOW!
=)

dont be sad.. cos you guys' happiness are my priority. =)
take my laughters and stored them in your mind.
whenever you are sad.. or when the atmosphere around you is dull..
jus recap my laughters and TA DA.. im with you. =)
leave a space for me when u guys gather.. i'll try to find my way there and participate.
darling and bud.. i hope you guys will NOT be afraid of me.
though im invinsible.. i WONT hurt you. =)

anyway since we are not as close as last time..
i believe tears will not flow too much..
memories will not say too long.
but i will be jus glad enough to at least hear
from you guys that..
"Justine was my friend"!

oh.
im alright if you guys all come in pink during my wake?
HAH!
*can i request to be in pink too?*


thats about it.
=)


remember if im gone..
each and everyone of you are suppose to live on well.
promise? *winks*
and.. forget JUSTINE not. =)

No comments: