Friday, June 6

did i mentioned before?
i actualy hate to view friends' friendster.
cause i always wanted up being emo.
-_-

abit redundant and stupid ahs.
but i cant help myself but to go view and get emo myself.
lame justine.

anyway.. the whole thing is..
i get very emo when i came to realise that my close friends and myself are drifting away.
reason for this thinking is..
tons of pictures are taken and uploaded..
but none has me in it. =(
laopo loads she and spencer.
darling loads she and her sec sch frends.
PL loads she and XYZ.
hence .. im starting to like hart and irene..
because they do not haf friendster. wa-hahahahha!

ahh. damnit.

i hate friendster!



*continual after 1hr*
now im beginning to be MORE emo le.
cos my only msn chat mate is leaving me!!
jeff is entering army next thursday.
*appealing eyes*

i will seriously miss you jeff.
especialy during my night shift..
no one to accompany in msn le.
CRYYYYY!!

No comments: