Sunday, March 16

third party

no offence to anyone out there.
i just want to voice outs how i feel..
i was working yesterday..
doing breaded prawns like for 2 hours.
was so alone and facing all the prawns..
my tots began to wonder around..

was listening to this particular song..
where this word third party appeared so clearly and loudly across the kitchen.
den i suddenly came to realise..
in this 21years of my life..
there are so many times i was a third party.

third party of laopo and spencer.
third party of darling and bud.
third party of PL and irene.
third party of hanshen + kent and honey.
third party of vincent and honey.
third party of regular and girlfriend.
and the list goes on.. ..

there are so many times things happened so quickly tt i hafen got to realise i was a third party.
not only to relationships..
friendships too.
at the split second when all these run through my mind so wildly..
i almost fainted.

i grabbed my chest with my dirty gloves and kneel down.
jasmine screamed at me.
her tremdemous voice woke me up..
and she asked am i pregrant when i told her that i so wanna vomit.
i replied : "no boyfriend how to pregrant?"
then she went " "yah hor! hahaha. go drink water before you black out."

indeed.
black out mention was great.
i felt numb .. numb and numb!

too numb to realise that i was a third party all longg..


no offence to anyone and everyone mentioned above.
i don haf any meaning.
just those tots realy ran through my mind.

No comments: