Wednesday, March 19

there are so many times i tried to tell you..
but u were there to listen.


just came back from interview.
surprisingly,
wasnt really nervous ever since i step out of the house.
i guess cos i wasn't realy keen in hafing the job?
mommy added a "good luck ah" before the door closes infront of me.
i smiled, tucked my bag and walked downstaris.

when i reach the destination..
it was 1.55pm.
i was glad that i wasn't late.
looked at myself the last time in the mirror and sigh of cos..
smile at myself and arranged my hair the lastime and went it.

the world is realy small.
theres this guy smiling at me while waiting for the lift,
being courteous enough..
i smiled back lar.
so qiao that we are going to the same level.
and so so qiao that..
he is actualy my interviewer.

stretching out his hand, "I thought it might be you when we were in lift!"
qiao rites? =)
i was glad i did not adjust my bra or pluck my nose hair while in the lift with him!
HAHAHAHA!

i guess they kinda like me..
hence they offered me a full time position.

sigh.

mommy and erjie keep scolding me..
cos i did not ask any tiny weenie bit abt my salary.
i mean..
i was suppose to ask?
hahahaha. hmmmm...

No comments: