Tuesday, March 11

okay firstly.
my tagboard is up agn.
cos my emo period over liaos. hahaha.
as mentioned..
a brand new week.. a brand new start. " )
but still thank you regular for all these nights.
without you.. i dono how i can go through these awful nights.
CHEERS!! " )

alright. secondly..
just suddenly got the urge for loading this song.

I TOTALY HAVE

NO IDEA WHY!

yeay. i know and i understand.
i dislyk 5566 before policeman were in long pants.
but,
some songs just hooked back memories?


有没有那么一首歌,会让你想起我?
hahahaha.


finaly got the chance to be "SOT"!
its always people telling me to stop 放-ing 电 to guys~
well..
the feeling is sharp? runs through my whole body? face turns red?
andd..
all i can say is ..
PLEASE DONT PUT OUTS A PLUCK WHEN UR HAND IS WET!! -_-
you becareful ahs spens. "x


2 days more in getting results.
damn nervous lar!!
fairy god-mother..
please pray for me and all my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!




thai disco?? =X

No comments: