Thursday, March 6

its so nice to have such a heart warming call when you are about to die at work.
mommy rang me up to tell me that she left chicken soup for me ..
ask me to rmb come back home and have it.
it realy brighten up my damn tired mood so much.
thanks mommy.
ur the best!! ")


and SINCE..
its so hard + difficult + killing brain juices to decide whether to meet anot..
then forget it.
i will stay at home and accompany someone who deserve me more.
thats it.
im coming home after work at 4pm tml and staying home.
or meet yongshen?
or meet kor?
or meet gu's mother and ahbi?
or even .. meet BIA with PL!
that will be further decided again.

im damn tired and sleeply.
and you don need to know why.
im so going to bed right after i click on "Publish Post" follow by the red X button on the top right hand corner.

no explainations are needed.
everything is clear enough.
take me ki siao or wadsever.. i don care.

im starting to realise..
working life is more fulfilling than schooling life.
you wont be so much spoon-fed and you get to see more types of peoples around..
or even beside ya.
hor regular? ")
u must have met anot!!

i have removed my tagboard since you guys are SO lazy to tag after reading.
im praticising consistency here in my webpage.
not totaly mine dou. hah.
i cant create a nice webpage..
and i mostly cant do things on my own except for sleeping long hours.
BUT!
i can find resume format for myself.. all by myself. ")

good night.
keith tan! you still owe me a roundd of game!
tml evening~!
better turn up~~!

No comments: