Sunday, March 16

as mentioned from previous previous previous entry..
i black-ed out at work time yesterday.
but everything was alright after the crowd came in..
cos i was busy doing orders, preps and packing the damn stocks!

ah.
forget abt yesterday.

so..
i was taking my temperature yesterday on the bed..
becos i laid on the bed once i felt damn uncomfortable.
its was 37.4dc.
asked mommy whats the normal human temperature..
and 37plus was her ans.
so i thought i was alright and continued to hid under my blanket to sweat it outs.
and of cos..
i swallowed tonnes of water down my throat!!

i woke up this afternoon,
feeling quite alright.
so got myself prepared cos my elder sis treated all of us us to watch DISNEY ON ICE.
excluding my parents though..
they rather to go dating you see.

during the show..
i ate popcorn, 1/4 of swiss cheese burger and twisters - tomato flavoured.
but i was too late when i realise that i was feeling uncomfortable the previous night.
hah!

back to the main point!
i was asking a number of friends jus now..
to see whether they knew the standard normal human temperature.
got ans ranging from..
36 to 36.2 to 36.9 to 37plus!
so i continued asking arnd..
when PT send me this website..
http://www.hpb.gov.sg/hpb/default.asp?pg_id=865&aid=233

aint he sweet? hahaha.

but..
this sweet act came too late..
as i realised..

im boiling at 38dc now! -_-







will i be hospitalized?
hahaha.
one of my wish cans!!

No comments: