Tuesday, February 26

staying at home alone is not scary.
not at all.
realy.
because all i did the WHOLE day was to lie on my bed and watch tv.
*clap clap!*

i simply forget abt washing the plates.. *the only duty i was supose to do*
i simply forget abt the fun i used to have outside with friends.
i simply forget wads the meaning of "hungry".
all i remember and haf in mind was..
watching the TV and looking at my laptop!
hah~

back to the topic.
staying at home alone is not scary.. really.
until this happens.

you see.
seeing that my sisters dote on me so much ..
that the only task i need to do is to wash the plates.
my 良心 start to 发泄..
therefore i decided to CRAWL outta of my comfy bed..
and hit the numerous plates in the basin.

so.
i washed the plates and sang at the top of my voice..
when i suddenly felt SOMETHING dropping on my head!!
with soaps all over my hands,
i decided to continue singing and not freak out first.
*thanks. i know im calm. =)*

after washing everything..
i decided not to swipe wadsever was on my head using my hand..
because i remember myself hitting my own hand on the table when der was a cockroach on my hand.
therefore, calmly, using singing to cover my anxious-ness..
i walked to the mirror and looked at my hair.

*ttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttt*


i swear i almost chopped

off my own head!

No comments: