Thursday, February 21

i met a nice man. =)

man: excuse me. you haf internet access?
me: errr. trying to get connected. hahaha.
man: OH!

*5mins later*

man: still cannot get connected?
me: yeay man!
man: hahaha. i realise now a days no internet cannot rites? last time we just need a calculator.
me: yar. hahaha.
man: you hafing your degree now?
me: HAR! no lar. dipolma~
man: OH! at?
me: Ngee Ann.
man: OH~ you are my junior then.
me: isit? hahaha.

*den we started toking abt Ngee Ann*

man: here alone?
me: yeay. *smile*
man: all night? not going home?
me: yar. here to study.
man: OH! im going back soon le. still need to work tml.
me: okay. becareful then. take care. *waved goodbye + smile*

i swear i wasnt trying to seduce him oky! im just being polite !

*he then took his bag and walked passed me. meanwhile, he paused and took something from the other table around me and put it on my table*

man: DER! a tip for you. *burst out laughing because it was a 5 cents!*
me: OH! hahahahaha. bye bye

*then he disppear outta my side*

but of cos!
i din call him nice because he gave me 5 cents.
its because ..


man: der! see you so sweet. this is for you.


me: OH! thank you thank you!
man: don wory. im married. HAHAHAHA~~


*crows fly passsssssssss*


HAHAHAHA!! see!!
i have got a 5cents and a free strawberry sundae!! =D
something to please myself sitting here alone at MAC overnight..

No comments: