Friday, February 15

hapy valentine day people. =)

how did u spent your valentine?
hope you enjoyed ur day.

be it whether you spent it alone at home watching tv,
or holding your valentine walking down the streets,
or meet up with your clique and romantic it over,
at least u will haf a memorable time. =)

what ever it is ..
next year will be better.
i promise..

personally,
i rather enjoyed my day.
be it the first part of the day,
watching a movie with you or
second part of the day,
romanticing with my precious two.
but, it could be better .. if you are here with me.

this time round,
i aint gonna be sad anymore.
its your decision.
all i can do .. its just to wait.
patiently waiting for your return..
back to me.
whenever you are ready to be back .. ..
my arms are always open.
for you.
but if you are not ..
den i will bid you goodbye.

wanna thank all the ones that made my valentine possible.


thank you gu,



thank you darling,



thank you bud,


seriously,
i love all the presents ive got.
they make me feel loved by you guys.
i know deep in heart that all the presents are chosen meticulously.
presents are specially sweet and heart warming when they are chosen for a special reason.
- old promise of giving me a valentine day watch.
- numbers that are related to me. 7 and 27
- things that i unintentionally mentioned that i wanna have.
- words that are engrave on the balloons and cards.

你们真的让我很被爱。
谢谢你们~ =(

sweetheart once told me,
" your 'bla' and 'bla' has both decided to leave you,
but remember..
your sweetheart will never leave you. "
this is also a sweet valentine present.

from all the little tings that accumlate up,
i came to realise that im still not ready for any relationship.
i love my freedom, my present life,
and i wouldnt wanna any change in it.
i also came to realise that promises are usualy broken easily.
be it is you or not.
the tot of being caged up is realy terrifying.

but, love is usualy weird and magicial.
your words hit on me came so strongly.
my tots began to wonder again..
therefore,
[to you] i take back the morning sms.
i hope this decision will not do you further harm. =(

with love to each and every of you,










dear fairy god-mother,
please help me to make my thinking clear.
please show that my decision will not harm him.

No comments: