Thursday, January 17

thanks for your concern. =)
everyone of you.
as promise to my laopo, my blog entries will be back in english agn. =)


so busy lar.
everyday practically no time to breathe.
assignments are piling up like no tml.
supposingly exciting de last sem isnt exciting at all..
im beginning to look forward in graduation.


throw it away.
forget yesterday.
I'LL make the great escape. hahaha.


new item on my wishlist.
PHILIPS SWAROVSKI IN-EAR PHONES. =)

sure cost another big bomb!!

benxiong~
please take back your mp3!!
my true frend,
you have my promise. everyt mentioned are secret.
thanks for being the one that never fails to brighten my day.
i seriously do love you, dou we seldom contact.
as wads you said ..
u r far way infrnt. =)
love you, PL.

2 days more to meet my husband.

对不起~
你的温柔我不值得拥有。

No comments: