Thursday, January 24

我找不到 _我到不了

你所谓的将来的美好~

___________________________________________________

im glad you are willing to share with me. =)
i promise .. i will be good listening ear.
you can count on me.

darling ..
im so so gonna count on you to book my hubby's movie on 初一 alright?
only you have credit card.
please confirm with me on ur "attendance" ..
i don wanna miss my huby show. =( hee.

life been realy smooth recently.
im starting and beginning to love 2oo8.

i love erjie.
she got our room furnished and "decorated" till so nice..
=)
i love that my charger is just beside my bed.
she always know what i needs. =)
OH! and my bed faces the television STRAIGHT!
i can lie on my bed and watch TV! hahaha.


lots of movie coming up man!
love love. =)


keep this going.. i don wanna miss a thing.

No comments: