Monday, December 3

batam was alright.
not much of anything to shop and see there.
i jus cant stop thinking that batam is not Malaysia! hahahaha~
therefore, not much of any nice pictures to share.
for better pictures .. wait till i go taiwan oks? AHAHAHAHA!! =X
oh.
theres nothing much at batam ..
with the additional of me NOT bringing enuf cash ..
i din managed to get any ting back for u guys.
except BUD cos food was real easy to get there.
my deeply apologises to the rest of my love ones..


he seriously is getting over my limits.
again and again he broke the trust i have for him.
grrr. so irritating.
kids now a days.. .. hais~


please support this website my sisters~
. http://rendezvouspalace.multiply.com/
. http://lussojoy.livejournal.com/
=)


im starting to tink for my future.
a couple of choices to choose from..
realy need to consider carefully le.. ..


i hope my future husband to NOT SMOKE AND DRINK!
*please quit smoking*


dear fariy god-mother ..
i yearn for a hug!

No comments: