Wednesday, February 25

if u know me well enough..
you should know that im so much in love with



RAINBOW!!

and any simple rainbow will so make my day.. (:













can you ever imagine Singapore hafing such nice RAINBOW?
its the most perfect gift for this month. (:
away go troubles..
my rainbow is out after the rain to bring me smiles and happiness.


SO

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!



some pictures that i had been wanting to share..




if only these are mine..





one of the activites i did during Valentine's Day. (:









and it start it all over again..



my boy mentioned that he was once VERY into arcade games..
and finally i get to see him play.
one of his favourite. (:
Initial D_






how cute; isn't he? (:


he's a big boy afterall. (:









that very special thursday my wife came and look for me for dinner. (:
how sweet of her? (:





MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!!
the nicest i have eaten so far..
not to mention, the MOSTTTT expensive ones.




the catus i told my boy to look after as if it was our love..
but it became lydat.. ..
): ): ):




and before i end..
just in case u forget how i look like..
there you go. (:
Justine_







rainbow sparks justine away. (:


No comments: